Hertz, Emirates launch summer packages
Dubai, July 8, 2013
Car rental and leasing services provider, Hertz and Emirates airlines have launched summer packages for UAE-based customers to top holiday destinations.
The ‘Fly & Drive’ packages combine air-fare and car rental packages to any one of more than 21 destinations in Europe, UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa, said a statement.
The combined packages are for three- or seven- day periods, and are available with immediate effect for all bookings and travel until August 31, it said.
Elyes Mrad, vice president of sales and marketing for Hertz International, said: “The Hertz and Emirates Fly & Drive packages offer a plethora of choice for our UAE-based travellers, whether they are looking to unravel the many wonders of Melbourne, Australia, or experience the iconic USA road trip between Los Angeles and Las Vegas.”
“This is the first time Hertz and Emirates have offered such an exclusive promotion to our customers. The combined airfare and car rental rates are very competitive for what is a peak travel period during hotter summer months when many UAE residents look to escape the heat,” he said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley