Al Bustan Centre appoints residence manager
Dubai, July 9, 2013
Al Bustan Center and Residence, a popular hotel apartment in Dubai, has appointed Arun Kumar as its residence manager.
He will be in charge of the day-to-day operations for the 640 suites hotel apartments and shopping centre.
Prior to joining the property, Kumar was the general manager at Safeer Group of Hotels in Muscat, with key responsibility to establish the brand ‘Safeer’ as the premier Omani hospitality chain.
Moussa El Hayek, chief operating officer, Al Bustan Centre and Residence, said: “I congratulate Arun Kumar on his new role at our property. Arun is a seasoned hotelier with solid hospitability experience, I am confident that he will contribute significantly to the growth of Al Bustan Centre and Residence in the coming years.
“Apart from maintaining a high level of operational excellence at the property, he will be working closely with various departments to drive a forward looking plan to further strengthen the property’s presence in the region.”
Kumar said: “I am happy to work for Al Bustan Centre and Residence which is one of the prominent landmarks in the UAE, known for its Arabian hospitality. As resident manager for the property, my key focus will be to ensure we provide highest standards of quality service to our valued guests. Apart from this, I would be looking at a new strategy to increase the property’s market share in the region."
A graduate of hotel management, Arun also previously held key positions with hotels like Flora Group, Byblos Hotel Management and Taj Group of Hotels. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador