British Airways launches Ramadan fares
Dubai, July 10, 2013
British Airways has launched special Ramadan fares from the UAE, with specially discounted prices available to Europe, US and Canada.
With the sale running across all four cabins- World Traveller (economy), World Traveller Plus (premium economy), Club World (business class) and First – flights must be booked before July 21 for travel until October 31, said a statement.
Paolo De Renzis, area commercial manager, Middle East and Central Asia, said: “We regularly run special offers and discounted fares to benefit our travellers and offer them easy and convenient ways to travel.”
“With Ramadan being a time for togetherness, and lots of our customers from the UAE looking to travel either during Ramadan or afterwards, we felt that some specially discounted fares would be the perfect way to give something back,” he said.
Passengers travelling to the UK can also enjoy exclusive shopping offers by showing their British Airways boarding pass at select retailers, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc