MAS re-launches Dubai-Kuala Lumpur route
Dubai, July 11, 2013
Malaysia Airlines (MAS), the national carrier of the country, will reintroduce its Dubai- Kuala Lumpur return service twice daily from August 5, offering a total capacity of 282 seats in each flight.
With this, the additional seats on the Dubai-Kuala Lumpur MAS’ Boeing 777-200 aircraft will rise to 3,948 seats weekly.
In conjunction with the re-introduction of service, MAS is offering promotional fares on Economy and Business for an all-inclusive return journey. Bookings are open for the travel period from August 6 to September 30.
Malaysia Airlines group chief executive officer Ahmad Jauhari Yahya said, "Dubai was one of the routes that were suspended in our route rationalisation exercise in January 2012. We continuously monitor market demand, and are happy to be able to add back Dubai into Malaysia Airlines network to extend our reach and strengthen our offering to customers.”
Malaysia Airlines offers direct non-stop service to Malaysia with connectivity to amongst others the Philippines, Indonesia, Australia, and New Zealand from Dubai.
It received its 5-star airline certification at the Skytrax World Airline Awards 2013, joining an elite group of airlines for their consistent and high quality of product and service.
Malaysia Airlines network is expanded through its various code share agreements and its membership in the oneworld airline alliance since February. Al Rais Travel & Shipping Agencies is the general sales agent for Malaysia Airlines in the UAE. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction