AeroLease inks strategic deal
Manama, July 16, 2013
Bahrain-based AeroLease Aircraft and Equipment Leasing Company and International Aeronavigation Systems have announced the signing of an agreement.
Under the deal, AeroLease will act as an agent to market, sell and lease the products and systems of International Aeronavigation Systems in the Middle East and Africa region, according to a report in the Gulf Daily News.
The target market is airline operators, civil aviation authorities and other aviation related companies. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Air Arabia launches all new website
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- Mideast to top global air passenger demand
- Britain eases visas rules for Emiratis
- Travelport-Hertz workshops update travel firms
- Airbus confirms $4.4bn Kuwait Airways order
- Emirates names key commercial ops official
- Bahrain airport parking is streamlined
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations