Etihad appoints general manager for Yemen
Abu Dhabi, July 24, 2013
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has appointed Yahya Ahmed Hussein Al-Robaydi as the its general manager in Yemen.
Al-Robaydi will be responsible for driving commercial results and developing relationships with the travel trade and the corporate customer segment in the country.
Peter Baumgartner, chief commercial officer, said: “Yahya’s experience and expertise, coupled with his proven track record within the industry will enable him to develop and manage the airline’s commercial activities in this new and exciting market.
“I am confident he will play a key role in the successful launch of our new services as we link Sana’a with the rest of Etihad Airways’ global network via Abu Dhabi.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry