Air Arabia to launch flights to Ha’il
Sharjah, July 25, 2013
Air Arabia, a Sharjah-based low-cost carrier, is set to launch services to its ninth Saudi Arabian destination Ha’il from August 1.
The airline will run three services each week from its hub in Sharjah to Ha’il on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, said a statement.
“Saudi Arabia is a key focus for us as we continue to expand our routes and destinations, three more flights on a weekly basis is another step in this plan," said Adel Ali, group CEO.
In addition to Ha’il, Air Arabia operates non-stop flights to Riyadh, Jeddah, Madinah, Dammam, Qassim, Yanbu, Taif and Abha.
The city of Ha’il is the capital of the Ha’il province in the north west of the kingdom. It isl is a historic Oasis city famous for its beautiful mountain scenery as well as its link to historical Hajj routes. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry