Hilton properties win excellence awards
Dubai, July 25, 2013
Hilton Worldwide has received a record 33 TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence for more than 50 per cent of its properties across the Middle East and Africa.
The awards honour hospitality excellence and are only given to establishments that consistently achieve outstanding traveller reviews on the world’s largest travel site.
To qualify, these businesses must maintain an average rating of four stars or higher out of a possible five, as reviewed by travelers on TripAdvisor. Additional criteria include the volume of reviews and how recently they have been submitted, said a statement.
Winners of the certificate of excellence are located across the globe and represent the upper echelon of businesses listed on the website, with only the top 10 per cent receiving the prestigious award.
Rudi Jagersbacher, president Middle and Africa (MEA), Hilton Worldwide, said: “TripAdvisor provides feedback directly from the most important source; our guests. So, for more than 50 per cent of our properties in MEA to be awarded with these accolades, it is a great honour.
“As the region’s fastest growing hospitality company, Hilton Worldwide is fully aware of the importance of the MEA’s flourishing travel and tourism sector and our commitment to ensure that our guests consistently have the best experiencesand service remains our primary focus.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route
- Ayla appoints new HR director
- Cavotec to showcase new GSE at Kuwait forum
- Flynas to launch Madinah hub
- Kuwait Airways may issue bonds to fund Airbus deal
- Emirates launches longest A380 flight
- Abu Dhabi hotels see guest nights soar 26pc
- Oman Air- Turkish Airlines in codeshare deal