Africa travel website offers new features
Dubai, July 27, 2013
Southafricaholidays.com, an online travel shop focusing on Africa, has enhanced its website by offering visitors the ability to book and pay for flight, hotels, cars and travel insurance.
This initiative comes from a strategy to invest in secure technological innovations for the convenience of its customers.
The site offers visitors a number of airlines operating in the continent based on the lowest fare available, a range of hotels and apartments in all star categories, care hire options, and travel insurance which can be booked and purchased online at a nominal fee.
Bisy Philip, chief operating officer, said, "Our new web site is more than just a redesign. The ability to book and purchase flights, hotels, cars and insurance online is a convenient and time saving tool to our customers and expands our value added offerings.”
“We are close to enabling our loyal customers with the option of booking Tour Packages and Transfers online along with booking through mobile applications. It is expected to be extremely appealing to our wide and varied customer base" added Philip.
During the past year, Southafricaholidays.com has increased its distribution channel to the Travel Trade. Travel Trade can now have their own access to Southafricaholidays.com for making hotel, car and insurance bookings and accepting payments from their customers.
Other services available on Southafricaholidays.com website include various transfers, sightseeing tours including day tours and activities to Africa especially to south and east Africa with indicative prices. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China