Air Arabia launches new iOS app
Sharjah, July 29, 2013
Air Arabia, a Sharjah-based low-cost carrier in the Middle East and North Africa, has launched a mobile application for Apple devices.
The iOS App, which can be downloaded free from the App Store, allows passengers to easily purchase tickets, review and amend bookings and select seats using their iPhone.
It also offers connectivity to the airline’s website and call centres, besides useful travel information.
Adel Ali, chief executive officer, said: “Our new application for iPhone will make it easier for our passengers to interact with us, while keeping Air Arabia at the forefront of deploying smartphone technology in the Middle East aviation sector.”
The newly launched iOS app allows customers to book tickets, manage their bookings and add services conveniently through their iPhones. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare