Emirates to roll out Google Now cards
Dubai, August 6, 2013
Dubai-based Emirates airline is set to roll-out Google Now cards for its passengers who book via its website.
A feature of the Google Search app, Google Now is available and fully integrated for Android and iOS devices, said a statement.
Google Now will act as a personal assistant that gives users travel information, including reminders of their upcoming flight, flight times and departure terminal, it said.
It will also give passengers relevant information on their destination including the weather conditions locally, currency, local landmarks, accommodation and attractions.
Patrick Brannelly, vice president, Product, Publishing, Digital and Events, Emirates Corporate Communications, Marketing and Brand, said: “For users who book on Emirates.com, Google Now will allow us to deliver pre-flight information to our customers about their destination in a very user-friendly style and we hope our passengers find it of benefit.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc