TCA Abu Dhabi, TUI target Indian tourists
Abu Dhabi, August 15, 2013
Abu Dhabi Tourism and Culture Authority (TCA Abu Dhabi) and TUI, a leading leisure travel company, have teamed up to stage a month long campaign in New Delhi to further bolster Indian visitor numbers to the emirate.
Dubbed ‘Abu Dhabi Month’, the campaign, which runs throughout August in the dedicated TUI flagship store at the Select Citywalk Mall, will see a number of marketing and online activations staged, including in-store branding and collateral as well as Abu Dhabi banners on the TUI website and a joint e-marketing campaign, said a statement.
“With much more to see and do in Abu Dhabi as well as increased air access from the country following Etihad Airways’ equity stake in Jet Airways, we expect to see strong growth in the number of Indian guests choosing the emirate as their preferred holiday destination,”said Bejan Dinshaw, country manager, India, TCA Abu Dhabi.
Sunil Hasija, executive director, TUI India, said robust growth to Abu Dhabi from India was evidence of the emirate’s rapidly evolving leisure and business tourism offering, which is being increasingly factored into consumers’ travel decisions. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry