Dusit appoints new sales directors
Bangkok, August 15, 2013
Leading Asian hospitality group Dusit International has appointed two new sales and marketing directors at Dubai and Maldives.
Julia Alvaro joins Dusit Thani Dubai as its new director of sales and marketing, with 20 years of experience in the industry.
Alvaro has played an instrumental role in the opening of The Palace Old Town and Le Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort in Dubai. Most recently, she was the director of sales and marketing at Radisson Blu Media City.
Thanos Lionsatos brings over 20 years of international experience to the recently inaugurated Dusit Thani Maldives in his director of sales and marketing role. His experience spans China, Japan, Korea, Australia and Greece.
Regional VP of Operations Europe, Middle East and Africa Thierry Douin said: “With the Middle East being one of the top markets for our Maldives resort, I am confident that Alvaro’s regional experience, coupled with Lionsatos’ strategic market planning, will continue to drive sales to the stunning resort.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route