Sabre, Mosaid renew travel management deal
Manama, August 20, 2013
Bahrain-based travel technology company Sabre Travel Network Middle East has renewed its long-term agreement with Mosaid Travel and Tourism, one of the fastest growing travel agencies in Saudi Arabia and the region.
The exclusive agreement will enable Mosaid Travel and Tourism to continue using Sabre's wide ranging Sabre Red portfolio, which provides agents with the latest technology capabilities to shop, book and manage travel, according to a report in the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
"Mosaid Travel and Tourism is experiencing strong growth and through our partnership, we will equip them with the very latest technology, products and services to help them rapidly scale and expand their business," said Sabre regional commercial director Ramiz Al Qassab.
"In a dynamic marketplace, we strive to provide technological advantage to our customers to accelerate their business growth.
"We have had a long relationship with Mosaid Travel and Tourism and remain dedicated to delivering our best to them," he added.
"Sabre has consistently shown their commitment to our business and our customers, and provided hands-on support and counsel that has helped shape our success," said Mosaid general manager Nadir Kazalbash.
"Sabre is a trusted partner and we know it will continue to provide innovative products and services across corporate and leisure segments that will help us increase our company's efficiency, customer base, and enable us to achieve our revenue targets," he added.
Sabre is at the forefront of the travel and technology industry. Travel agencies across the Middle East region use Sabre's wide range of technology solutions to maximise their offerings to customers.
The company has 23 offices in 13 countries in the Middle East and the Levant - in addition to 15 training centres across the region. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers