Oman Air adds extra flights to Salalah
Muscat, August 25, 2013
Oman Air has added extra flights to Salalah from Muscat following an increase in the number of visitors due to the Khareef season and the ongoing Salalah Tourism Festival.
The airline has added 306 flights in this sector during the months from June to September, said a statement.
The Salalah Tourism Festival is a celebration of the history, culture, traditions and landscapes of the Governorate of Dhofar, it said. It opened on August 10 and will run until September 6.
Ahmed Alamri, country manager, said: “As the national carrier of Oman and official carrier of Salalah Tourism Festival, we are providing extra flights to Salalah to cope with the increased demand largely for Omani families as well as visitors from GCC countries and beyond. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route