DAE in tie-up talks with British firm
Dubai, August 26, 2013
Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) said it is in preliminary talks with leading British multinational aviation services company BBA Aviation for a possible alliance of certain units of its business.
The London-headquartered BBA Aviation is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
DAE is a globally-recognized aerospace company specialising in maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, aircraft completions and aircraft leasing.
The company operates in four continents and employs over 3,700 people.
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief