Madinat Jumeirah offers wellness retreat
Dubai, September 1, 2013
Madinat Jumeirah, a five-star resort in Dubai, will host a yoga and wellness event over September 19 – 21 at its award-winning Talise Spa.
The weekend includes a two night stay at the resort’s Arabian-inspired Dar Al Masyaf courtyard summer houses and will feature a relaxing treatment at the spa, followed by yoga under the full moon on the resort’s beach.
Over the course of two days, under the guidance of qualified instructors and practitioners, guests will be guided through meditations and yoga sessions in a beach setting.
Cooking classes with Wellness Resort Chef Gabi Kurz, lifestyle, nutrition and digestive wellness seminars, are included in the activities to help guests develop a greater awareness of overall wellbeing and discover inner balance.
The programme has been created by Talise Spa with UAE based ‘Yoga Retreats’ offering guests space to focus, relax, rejuvenate and reflect in a social environment.
Guests are also invited to use Talise Spa’s facilities, which include private male and female changing rooms and are equipped with sauna and steam room facilities, hot and cold plunge pools. The spa also features a communal outdoor swimming pool.
Prices start from Dh2080 ($566) ++ per night, per person, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort
- Gulf Air marks 1m Beirut passengers
- 80 flights cancelled at London airports over fog
- Etihad mulls investment in Alitalia
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow