Rotana appoints new area VP
Abu Dhabi, September 2, 2013
Rotana, a leading hotel management company with over 85 properties throughout the Middle East, Africa, South Asia and Eastern Europe, has appointed Greg Allan as the area vice president – Abu Dhabi and Al Ain.
Allan comes with over 30 years of international experience in the hotel management industry, with his last position being the vice president – rooms, food and beverage and head of marketing at Resorts World Sentosa in Singapore.
He will be overseeing the operations of Rotana in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain in keeping with the expansion plans of the company, and providing excellence in service and quality in all aspects of the operations within the region. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria