Emirates offers special fares to 70 cities
Dubai, September 3, 2013
Dubai-based airline Emirates has issued a range of special fares in Business and Economy Class to over 70 destinations worldwide.
To take advantage of the promotion, customers need to book by September 12 for travel from September 22 to January 31, 2014, a statement said.
Tickets from Bahrain to Europe are on offer from BD165 ($435) in Economy Class and BD785 in Business Class. From Bahrain to the Indian Subcontinent, fares start at BD155 in Economy Class and BD345 in Business Class.
“This is another excellent offer from Emirates, once again delivering unbeatable value for money to destinations throughout our network,” said Sheikh Majid Al Mualla, Emirates’ senior vice president, Commercial Operations (Gulf, Middle East & Iran).
“We are constantly looking at new ways to give more to customers and this is a fine example. It also provides a window of opportunity to take that trip you’ve been talking about for years, make that overdue journey to see a relative, or perhaps you just feel like an extra holiday or shopping trip. What we’re saying is don’t miss the moment,” added Sheikh Majid.
Emirates currently flies to 134 destinations in 76 countries.
Conakry in Guinea becomes a new destination for the airline on October 27, while Sialkot in Pakistan joins the network from November 5. New routes announced so far for 2014 are Kiev in Ukraine, which starts January 16 and Taipei, Taiwan from February 10. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Abu Dhabi runway closed for upgradation work
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard