Rosewood Jeddah names new sales head
Jeddah, September 15, 2013
Rosewood Hotels and Resorts has appointed Sherif El Mansoury as its new director of sales and marketing for its Rosewood Corniche in Jeddah.
El Mansoury joins with 13 years of experience in the regional hospitality industry. He will assume responsibility for the sales and marketing portfolio of Rosewood Corniche, said a senior official.
Hans Peter-Leitzke, the managing director, said: “Sherif brings a wealth of experience to the role and his appointment marks a further step in the development of Rosewood Corniche which has been strongly proving its presence in the Saudi Arabian hospitality sector since it opened its doors in 2007.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc