Ferrari World to open 7 days a week
Abu Dhabi, September 16, 2013
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, the world’s largest indoor and only Ferrari-branded theme park, will move to a seven-day operation starting September 30.
“Our move to a 365-days-a-year operation was prompted by the growing entertainment demand on Yas Island, which is now firmly established as a regional leisure destination,” said Mike Oswald, general manager, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.
“We opened on several Mondays in the past to meet high demand during major holiday seasons and the response from visitors and travel partners was very positive. The seven-day operation also fits perfectly with the continuous entertainment offering available on Yas Island through other key attractions such as Yas Waterworld.”
In the past the extended offering proved particularly popular with visitors from the GCC who continue to rank among the biggest visitor groups to the theme park, with Saudis and Kuwaitis numbering among the largest contingents.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is a signature attraction of Yas Island and one of the most iconic structures within a highly concentrated entertainment offering which includes another mega theme park – Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi, a wide range of excellent hotels, a world-class golf course, a Formula 1 racing circuit and a concert arena hosting world-class musical events. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct