Dusit Thani opens in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, September 17, 2013
Leading Asian hospitality group Dusit International hosted the opening of its fifth property in the Middle East – Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi.
Local dignitaries, VIPs and the group’s executive team attended a special event, which saw a traditional ribbon cutting ceremony, followed by a tour and sampling of the hotel’s restaurants.
The hotel’s design exudes Arabian grandeur with touches of Thai warmth, said a statement. It has 402 guest rooms, 131 deluxe serviced apartments, five dining outlets and a conference centre that can host up to 2,000 guests.
It also features the DFiT Health Club and Namm Spa, with eight luxurious treatment suites, it said.
The hotel offers a special opening rate of ‘Stay 3, Pay 2’ till December, when booked through their website, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry