Dusit Thani opens in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, September 17, 2013
Leading Asian hospitality group Dusit International hosted the opening of its fifth property in the Middle East – Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi.
Local dignitaries, VIPs and the group’s executive team attended a special event, which saw a traditional ribbon cutting ceremony, followed by a tour and sampling of the hotel’s restaurants.
The hotel’s design exudes Arabian grandeur with touches of Thai warmth, said a statement. It has 402 guest rooms, 131 deluxe serviced apartments, five dining outlets and a conference centre that can host up to 2,000 guests.
It also features the DFiT Health Club and Namm Spa, with eight luxurious treatment suites, it said.
The hotel offers a special opening rate of ‘Stay 3, Pay 2’ till December, when booked through their website, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers