Etihad releases new Sao Paulo schedule
Abu Dhabi, September 17, 2013
UAE’s national carrier Etihad Airways has unveiled the new timings for its daily service between São Paulo and Abu Dhabi.
The airline launched flights to Sao Paulo, its first destination in South America, in June this year.
The new schedule is set to improve the number of connections over the airline’s Abu Dhabi hub to more than 350 flights a week to destinations in the Gulf region, North Africa, Levant, and the Far East.
Kevin Knight, chief strategy and planning officer, said: “The new schedule builds on the success of our existing service and the high demand from business and leisure travellers both in Brazil and the UAE.”
“The schedule will provide easy, convenient connections to and from destinations further east in Korea, China, Japan and further across Asia.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route
- Ayla appoints new HR director
- Cavotec to showcase new GSE at Kuwait forum
- Flynas to launch Madinah hub
- Kuwait Airways may issue bonds to fund Airbus deal
- Emirates launches longest A380 flight
- Abu Dhabi hotels see guest nights soar 26pc
- Oman Air- Turkish Airlines in codeshare deal