Al Areen Palace & Spa opens new restaurants
Manama, September 23, 2013
Al Areen Palace & Spa Bahrain has opened two new restaurants, featuring Arabic and Far Eastern cuisines.
‘Saffron - Al Areen Bahraini-Khaleeji Cuisine’ is housed in a high-ceiling venue with exquisite Arabic-finished interiors and overlooking hotel’s outdoor pool. It introduces a new array of menu inspired by modern Bahraini dishes blended with Khaleeji fusion.
‘Keizo – Al Areen’ offers a sleek oriental inspired atmosphere that includes indoor and outdoor settings and features a line up of Japanese, Chinese and Thai dishes.
Dr Essa Faqihi, Al Areen Palace & Spa advisor, said: “The two new dining venues complement the hotel’s concept in terms of crafting an intimate and exquisite fine dining escape. For the past few months we have worked very closely with our Chefs to develop items that span from the traditional to more sophisticated yet modern dishes, this in turn has resulted into a creative combination of recipes and ingredients providing an unforgettable dining experience”
The restaurants are the first of many other upscale dining venues that will be launched in the five-star property in the coming months, he said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry