Plaza to open ‘Pay-in’ lounge at Bengaluru airport
Bengaluru, September 26, 2013
Plaza Premium Lounge, an international ‘pay-in lounge,’ is set to open its services in the Bengaluru International Airport.
The company will open two pay-in lounges and a day hotel at the airport, said a statement.
The new lounges, one in the international departures and the other in domestic departures, will be designed by Australian designer Mitchel Squires and will have food and beverage, comfortable seating, shower for guests to freshen up, business centre and a spa and massage parlour, it said.
The 6,100-sq f Plaza Premium Lounge Day Hotel will be the first day hotel at the airport, said the statement.
“Our goal is to make the airport experience a part of the travel experience that travellers look forward to, turning what is otherwise seen as stress and chaos into a pleasurable time,” said Song Hoi See, founder and CEO of Plaza Premium Lounge Management. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry
- AirAsiaX to buy 25 new Airbus jets
- Dusit launches premium hotel brand
- Etihad names new Kenya GM
- Emirates expands European Tour portfolio
- Gulf Air executive names AACO unit chief
- Air France celebrates 30 years of flying to Saudi
- Turkish Airlines to install 80 Sita kiosks
- BA launches Europe travel sale in UAE
- Etihad signs $3.3m deal with VisitBritain