BA to fly Boeing 777 on Jeddah route
Jeddah, September 30, 2013
British Airways (BA) has announced that it will be introducing a four class Boeing 777 aircraft from Jeddah on March 31, 2014.
The 777 aircraft means that customers from Jeddah will be able to enjoy British Airways’ award-winning First class cabin and latest Club World cabin, with an increase in over 250 seats each week to London Heathrow’s Terminal 5.
The airline has already increased its frequency on the route earlier in 2013, and from March 31, 2014, will offer customers a choice of four cabins. This includes 14 suites in the airline’s redesigned flagship First cabin, 48 fully flat-bed seats in Club World business class, 40 seats in World Traveller Plus premium economy cabin and 124 seats in the World Traveller economy.
Paolo De Renzis, area commercial manager, Middle East and Central Asia said: “We will be serving Jeddah with our Boeing 777 aircraft, which has proven very popular with our customers around the world and gives them greater choice when flying with us.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry