Wyndham opens Hawthorn Suites in Dubai
Dubai, October 2, 2013
Wyndham Hotel Group, a leading hospitality company, has opened the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dubai.
The 188-room property, which is located in the heart of the Jumeirah Beach Residence, is owned by R Hotels, the hotels and hotel management subsidiary of Ajman-based R Holding.
It includes studio apartments, one- and two-bedroom suites and a penthouse with panoramic views of both the sea and Dubai Marina, said a statement.
“We are seeing increased demand for hotel products which allow guests to maintain their routines with a home away from home,” said Rui Barros, Wyndham Hotel Group’s senior vice president and managing director for Europe, Middle East and Africa.
“Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham caters perfectly to this audience, while also providing the additional space and flexibility required by many families travelling to Dubai from across the Gulf,” said Barros.
Guests at the hotel have access to the in-room kitchenettes, an all-day dining restaurant, a coffee shop and 24-hour room service, besides wireless internet access, an outdoor swimming pool, spa, gym and meeting rooms, said the statement.
Guests, who are members of Wyndham Rewards, the group’s free-to-join guest loyalty programme, can earn valuable points during their stay. Points may be redeemed for a wide variety of options including free hotel stays, air travel, gift cards for leading retailers and restaurants, it said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief