St Regis Abu Dhabi opens Remède Spa
Abu Dhabi, October 13, 2013
The St Regis Abu Dhabi has opened the first Remède Spa in the UAE, known for its personalised spa treatments.
The spa offers 25 different facials, massages, body treatments, and spa packages for both ladies and men given by highly trained masseurs and aestheticians.
It also offers Oxyceutical therapies where pure oxygen is infused into the treatment to drive visible results.
The facility boasts of eleven private treatment rooms, each decorated with natural materials and earth tones as well as candles with rich aromas, plush throws, wooden floors and hand-crafted tile mosaics. The treatment rooms, wet areas, relaxation lounges and other amenities are available separately for ladies and men.
“At the Remède Spa, we recognise that our clients are individuals, each with particular needs and concerns, so there is no such thing as a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach when administering treatments,” said Christian Kiefer, director of spa and leisure.
On arrival, guests receive a consultation to help them choose which spa treatment best matches their needs and expectations. They can also select services using Elemis, a leading luxury British spa and skincare brand.
‘The St Regis Splendour’ treatment, which includes diamond micro-dermabrasion to resurface the skin, followed by an exfoliation of enzymes, body butters, and a mask is also available. Guests can also savour a healthy lunch at the Spa Cafe, and conclude the session with an indulgent stone massage.
“Remède Spa complements the hotel’s leisure offerings along with the upcoming Hommage Gentleman’s Atelier, Sisters Beauty Lounge and Nation Riviera Beach Club all of which we expect to surpass the high expectations of our well-travelled guests,” said Oliver Key, general manager, The St Regis Abu Dhabi. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Abu Dhabi MICE sector ‘growth to continue’
- Etihad appoints senior VP sales
- Air Arabia to distribute 7.25pc cash dividends
- Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan opens
- Top firms plan Dubai World Central move
- Ferrari Land theme park to open in Spain
- Hilton to open 125-room hotel in Saudi
- Abu Dhabi runway closed for upgradation work
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog