Kempinski in car rental deal
Manama, October 29, 2013
Kempinski Grand and Ixir Hotel Bahrain City Centre and Sixt Rent a Car have signed an exclusive partnership deal under which Sixt will provide limousine services to the hotel's guests.
Bin Hindi Transport Company runs the Sixt franchise in Bahrain.
Sixt will also operate a rent-a-car service counter at the hotel, catering to guests who need that extra convenience of a five-star stay with a five-star drive at a moment's notice.
"We are pleased to team up with Sixt in Bahrain, continuing with the global partnership of Kempinski Hotels and Sixt," the hotel's general manager Puneet Singh said.
"The simplicity of obtaining a car directly at the hotel, or pre-arranged at the airport, is a great benefit for our guests. We are also offering ready-made stay and drive packages to make it even more stress-free to plan ahead," he added.
All chauffeur-driven limousines in the Kempinski fleet are equipped with Wi-Fi, enabling guests to connect online immediately after their arrival to Bahrain.
Kempinski and Sixt are the first to offer this service in the country.
"It's a win-win situation for two great European brands, both having the highest customer service standard levels in their respective fields," Sixt Bahrain franchise manager Lloyd Lourdes Mendes said.
Kempinski Hotels and Sixt have a worldwide preferred partner agreement providing both limousine and car rental services.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013