Rabih Saab and Murat Hacisalihzade,
At the back: Jooby James, manager, Mannai Trading Company
Travelport renews Qatar operator agreement
Doha, November 18, 2013
Travelport, a leading distribution services and e-commerce provider for the global travel industry, and Mannai Trading Company have announced the renewal of their long-term distributor agreement in Qatar.
The new multi-year agreement cements the longstanding relationship between the two organisations and will see Mannai Trading Company continue to distribute Travelport’s Galileo products and services in the country.
"Travelport has always maintained a strong position in Qatar and we are delighted to continue our mutually-beneficial relationship with Mannai Trading Company,” said Rabih Saab, president and managing director, Middle East and Africa, Travelport.
“During its time as Travelport’s distributor partner, Mannai Trading Company has built a solid track record in Qatar, effectively delivering our products and services to the travel agent community, and growing our footprint across the country.”
“As Travelport’s distributor in Qatar, our focus has always been on maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction by offering enhanced services as well as new and innovative technology,” said Murat Hacisalihzade, group general manager, Mannai Trading Company.
“Under the new agreement, Galileo customers in Qatar will continue to benefit from our regional expertise combined with Travelport’s global travel content and leading-edge technology.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn