UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
Abu Dhabi, December 8, 2013
UAE-headquartered Ti’me Hotels Management has launched its first property, a 72-unit residence, in Abu Dhabi.
The Ti'me Pearl Residence is just a five minutes walk from the city’s popular Corniche promenade and close to downtown Abu Dhabi’s commercial hub on Khalifa bin Zayed Street. It offers modern well-equipped two-bedroom apartments, ideally suited for long-stay guests.
Apartment facilities include a fitted kitchen with refrigerator, washer and full complement of modern amenities as well as high-speed Internet access and tasteful contemporary décor. Guests also have access to a fully equipped fitness centre, said a statement from Ti'me.
“Demand for modern and competitively priced accommodation in Abu Dhabi continues to grow and with TCA Abu Dhabi noting an increasing trend towards longer stays - with an average of 3.16 nights - this puts TI’ME Pearl Residence in prime position to capitalise on sector growth with a new modern product in the heart of Abu Dhabi city,” remarked Mohamed Awadalla, the CEO of Ti'me Hotels.
According to him, a second Abu Dhabi property is also under construction with the Ti’me Deluxe Hotel Corniche Apartments scheduled to open in 2015.
The 42-storey property will feature 262 studio and one-bedroom apartments with facilities including a health club with swimming pool, all-day dining restaurant, retail space and basement car park, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares