Dusit launches premium hotel brand
Dubai, December 18, 2013
Leading Asian hospitality group Dusit International has launched a new premium hotel brand ‘Dusit Devarana.’
The brand aims to cater to the discerning, high-powered sophisticate looking for a more experiential stay, said Dusit International in a statement.
“The Dusit Devarana brand caters to those looking for a truly multi-sensory experience across all touch points; design that goes beyond the visual and service that goes beyond the extra mile,” said Gerrit Kruger, director of Branding and Loyalty Marketing.
Alongside its Indian joint venture company Dusit Bird Group, the group hosted the soft launch of its inaugural resort, Dusit Devarana New Delhi earlier this year.
It has also announced the launching of Dusit Devarana Dianchi Lake, Kunming resort in China, alongside its Chinese joint venture partners Dusit Fudu Hotels and Resorts.
The brand will include a nano hydro revitalising pool, aromatic pools, therapeutic pools, jade and volcanic stone pools, splash pools, a foot reflexology pool and hot stone relaxation room, all complemented by Thai-inspired massage treatments of Dusit’s Devarana Spa, said the statement.
Additional locations planned for the Devarana brand include Hainan (China) and Jaipur (India), it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China