Hilton appoints four new GMs
Dubai, December 22, 2013
Hilton Worldwide has announced key management appointments at four of its hotels across UAE, Qatar and Egypt.
Andreas Jersabeck, currently serving as general manager at Hilton Doha in Qatar, has been appointed to the same role at Conrad Dubai, the group’s newly opened luxury hotel in the emirate.
Adham El Sebaey, currently serving as GM at Hilton Al Ain, will take up the reins at Hilton Doha, while Jacques Claudel has been appointed the general manager of the Hilton's Al Ain property.
Transferring across the city as general manager of Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort and Spa is Raouf Benchedli, currently GM at DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah.
On the move, Rudi Jagersbacher, president, Hilton Worldwide MEA, said: “Our four leaders have proved themselves as capable, talented professionals with the right skills to enhance the leisure and business offering at their respective hotels.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall