Etihad’s first class wins Chinese award
Abu Dhabi, January 16, 2014
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has won the ‘Best First Class Cabin’ honour at China’s 2013 Travel Awards.
The annual Travel Awards are a co-presentation of China’s Travel and Leisure magazine, Travel and Leisure Golf magazine, and the Travel and Leisure official website.
James Hogan, president and CEO, said: “We are delighted to have won China’s Travel and Leisure award for world’s best first class cabin.
“It caps a stellar year of wins and accolades for the airline – notably for our Diamond First Class – and is a great reward for the hard work and dedication of our front line staff who, every day, go above and beyond to deliver an exceptional guest experience.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas