Ajman Palace to take part in ITB Berlin
Ajman, February 6, 2014
The Ajman Palace, a luxury heritage resort, is set to take part in a trade show in Berlin to build awareness about the hotel and the emirate in European markets.
The ITB Berlin, a leading travel trade show, will take place from March 5 to 9 at Messe Berlin, with delegations from more than 180 countries visiting it.
Laurent A Voivenel, CEO of Hospitality Management Holdings (HMH), the company that manages the hotel, said it is already beginning to gain a solid reputation for quality and value among European clients.
“Being the first hotel in Ajman classified as five-star by the Ajman Tourism Development Department, The Ajman Palace is a flagship that defines the emirate’s push to win recognition as a ‘new’ destination in the Arabian Gulf,” he said.
“With several new luxury hotel names opening up soon, there is no doubt that the destination has the assets to be flagged up as a viable alternative for those looking for sunshine and a taste of exotica, and we are delighted to help the ATDD in its efforts to market Ajman to the discerning trade audience at ITB Berlin.”
The hotel features 254 room, suites and serviced residences, including 139 deluxe rooms and 54 lifestyle club rooms, set in a beachfront Arabesque-style.
It facilities include the Encore Lifestyle Club with nine treatment rooms, fitness centre and an outdoor Jacuzzi and pool, besides a range of restaurants offering international cuisine, gourmet Arabian dining and Japanese/Thai fusion as well as ‘NojoomLounge’ – a scenic rooftop sheesha lounge. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall