Gulf Air to restart flights to Tehran
Manama, 25 days ago
Bahrain's national carrier Gulf Air has announced plans to restart its Tehran operations with four weekly flights starting from March 3.
As one of the Middle East’s largest network carriers, Gulf Air is well-positioned to connect the Iranian capital to several key destinations in the Middle East and Europe with excellent connectivity within 3 hours through its efficient hub in Bahrain, said the airline in its statement.
On Mondays and Thursdays, the Gulf Air flight GF 0332 will take off from Bahrain Airport at 2.35pm and land in Tehran at 5pm, while on return GF 0333 will leave the Iranian capital at 5.45 and arrive in Bahrain at 7.15pm, said the Gulf Air statement.
On Tuesdays and Fridays, the flight GF 0334 will depart Bahrain at 7.45pm and arrive in Tehran at 10.10pm, while on return, it will leave Tehran at 10.55pm and land in Bahrain at 12.25am (midnight), the statement added.
Gulf Air is a major international carrier serving 36 cities in 22 countries spanning three continents. It operates one of the largest networks in the Middle East, with double daily flights to over 10 regional capitals, from its hub at Bahrain International Airport.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers