Ultimate Instameet - You're invited!
Dubai, June 2, 2014
Dreaming of the experience of a life of time? Dubai's luxurious Burj Al Arab has partnered with the world's largest Instagram travel account to offer 10 lucky people just that.
Dubai's landmark Burj Al Arab hotel and Instagram account @beautifuldestinations have united to craft the ultimate world-wide Instameet to be held in Dubai - inclusive of private butlers, a helicopter scenic tour and cocktails in the iconic hotel's Royal Suite.
Globally, anyone can apply for this all-costs-covered opportunity, however only 10 people will get the opportunity to live the experience.
An Instameet is the bringing together of like-minded people to meet in person, explore and share photography with followers under a unified hashtag (#WorldsUltimateInstameet).
The Instameet will take place from June 20 - 22. Five of the 10 attendees will be handpicked by Burj Al Arab and @beautifuldestinations while the remaining five will be chosen by the public, based on the popularity of their Instagram image entry.
From June 8 to 12, the public are encouraged to capture the image that they perceive to be their beautiful destination and post it on Instagram using @beautifuldestinations and #WorldsUltimateInstameet. Each day the top five images, selected by Burj Al Arab and @beautifuldestinations, will be added to @burjalarab, and the owner of the image with the most likes will be added to the invitee list.
The World's Ultimate Instameet complete ofering includes:
* Two nights' accommodation in an exquisite 170 sq m Burj Al Arab suite (valued $2,500 per night) complete with private butler, $600 Hermes full size bespoke amenities, 24 carat gold iPad, 21" iMac and extensive bespoke offerings
* Once-in-a-lifetime exclusive cocktail party in the Royal Suite
* Scenic helicopter tour departing from Burj Al Arab's private rooftop helipad
* Unlimited access to Burj Al Arab's private beach
* Unlimited access to Burj Al Arab's restaurants and bars on a complimentary basis
* A La Prairie treatment at Burj Al Arab's Talise Spa
* Unlimited access to Burj Al Arab's leisure facilities including a library featuring world-renowned rare scripts, a royal billiard table, separate indoor mixed and female only infinity pools 150 metres above the Arabian Gulf, a private squash court, personal trainers and avant-garde sea-facing his and hers fitness health-spaces
* Return flights and Burj Al Arab Rolls-Royce Phantom airport transfers
* Private tour of Burj Al Arab's aquarium and the Dubai Turtle Rehabilitation Project, the Middle East's only turtle rehabilitation project
* Private shopping tours with an award winning stylist
* Access to Dubai's biggest social media inflencers for top insider tips - TradeArabia News Service