VFS Global launches Cyprus visa service in Amman
AMMAN, September 4, 2016
Travellers from Jordan can now apply for visas to Cyprus at the new Cyprus Visa Application Centre launched by VFS Global, a leading outsourcing and technology services specialist, in the city of Amman.
With Cyprus emerging as a preferred outbound destination, applicants will find this centre, located in the heart of the city, an easily accessible and convenient option.
The newly launched centre is located at Galleria Mall on Sweifieh Street, Amman, and joins nine other client governments also served from the same premise. Services at the new Cyprus Visa Application Centre commence from September 4.
VFS Global has partnered with the Government of the Republic of Cyprus to handle visa processing services since 2010. The company now serves the client government through 18 Visa Application Centres globally in five countries.
Commenting on the launch of the new centre, Nafsika Krousti, Ambassador of the Republic of Cyprus in Amman, said: “It is indeed important that the Embassy of the Republic of Cyprus in Amman is launching this visa application centre, in collaboration with VFS Global. I need to emphasise that the Cyprus Government highly cherishes its bilateral relations with the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and wishes to provide the best possible facilities to Jordanian citizens applying for visas to travel to Cyprus, either for business, or pleasure. In this framework, I hope and trust that VFS Global in its visa processing procedures will rise to the challenge of providing the highest level of quality of service to the visa applicants, for the benefit of all”.
Srinarayan Sankaran, COO - Middle East, VFS Global, added: “We are delighted to collaborate with the Government of the Republic of Cyprus to launch this new centre in Jordan, which caters to the country’s rising travel demand. Jordan is the fourth country in the Middle East from which VFS Global is privileged to provide citizens with Cyprus visa processing services. The company is committed to the highest levels of customer experience to offer an accessible and safe process, which is seamless and convenient.”
The key features of the new centre are:
• Convenient and centrally-accessed location
• Longer operating hours allowing applicants to visit at a time of their convenience
• Professional staff with local language capability to handle queries and applications
• Automated queue governance for smooth flow of applicants, providing better crowd management
• Dedicated counters for applicants and travel agents/tour operators
• Dedicated website for easy access to information including visa categories, requirements, checklist and applicable fees
• Online appointment scheduling, and tracking of application status
• Dedicated call centres and email support to answer queries
• 100 per cent secure handling of passports, documents and personal information
• Visa status update via website or SMS alerts. - TradeArabia News Service