Etisalat launches new wellness guide
Dubai , June 11, 2012
Etisalat Information Services (eIS), a part of Etisalat Services Holding, introduced its unique new health, beauty and wellness guide, 'Daleel Al Seha,' at the 'Beautyworld Middle East' expo held in Dubai.
Daleel Al Seha - which means “the health guide” in Arabic - is a comprehensive bilingual (English-Arabic) guide offering useful and up-to-date information on health, wellness and beauty facilities in print, online and mobile formats to customers in the UAE and beyond.
Commenting on the launch, Rashid Al Naqbi, the general manager of eIS, said: 'We are proud to be associated with the Beautyworld this year as we found the event appropriate to the launch of our new product Daleel Al Seha.'
'This one-of-its-kind business guide responds to the growing need for accurate, reliable and up-to-date information on health, wellness and beauty in the UAE,' he noted.
Daleel Al Seha, he said, provides an interface between the general community and health, wellness and beauty care practitioners in the UAE and abroad.
It also improves the quality and level of medical information available and thereby the wellness of the general population.
With listings on medical facilities such as hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories, and business information including skin, weight management, and cosmetic surgery clinics, Daleel Al Seha is well-poised to be a single point health, wellness and beauty information source across the UAE, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- VLCC launches anti-obesity initiative in Bahrain
- 1,000 health experts at Doha innovation summit
- Major progress in fight against malaria
- MAF Dalkia, Dubai Aviation ink consultancy deal
- Summit highlights HR challenges in Arab health sector
- Saudi launches ambitious gene mapping project
- ADSW to focus on energy-water nexus
- Bahrain moves to combat marine pollution
- Saudi hospital implements patient safety project
- Vasilica Aesthetics opens Dubai office