Dubai-based Noor Bank has reconstituted its Board of Directors as follows in order to achieve seamless integration of Noor Bank into Dubai Islamic Bank:
• Yahya Saeed Ahmed Nasser Lootah (current board member in DIB);
• Hamad Buamim (current board member in DIB);
• Ahmad Mohammad Saeed Bin Humaidan (current board member in DIB);
• Abdulla Ali Obaid Al Hamli (current board member in DIB); and
• Dr Adnan Chilwan (Group CEO of DIB).
With a successful track record and wealth of experience behind them, the appointed members of the interim Board will be responsible for the management of Noor Bank and implementation of the integration plan of Noor Bank into DIB in order to effectively realize the benefits of the acquisition and unlock value for all stakeholders. – TradeArabia News Service