Datamatix to host food suppliers summit
Dubai, August 28, 2014
Datamatix, a leading conferences, knowledge and events management services provider, will host the 'Second GCC Food Suppliers and Manufacturers Summit' next month.
The conference will be held on September 24 at the Burj Al Arab Hotel in Dubai.
The conference will highlight the competitive and innovative strategies of the GCC food manufacture, supply, and retail sector in creating a winning business and achieving regional growth, a statement said.
The event will present an opportunity to meet and network with a diverse range of food industry professionals, it said.
Participation is open to the following categories:
- Government organisation top leaders, deputy, and officials
- Entrepreneurs/business owners, CEOs, managing directors and other executives
- Representatives of various business organisations
- Representatives and heads of local and international supply and retail organisations
- Sales and marketing executives, procurement and purchase heads and authorities
- Corporate purchasing, supply chain management ,importer and exporters, logistic executives
- Shopping mall owners and proprietors
- Economic analysts, financial managers
- Researchers, academia and media
Speakers for the event will come from regional and global sectors who will focus on various aspects of the GCC food industry, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service