NBAD IP transformation onstream
Abu Dhabi, November 27, 2007
The first phase of the IP-transformation has been completed at National Bank Abu Dhabi (NBAD) by Orange Business Services.
The phase one of the Orange network solution will support the NBAD with its plans to centralise its applications and inter-connect its sites in the UAE, Egypt, Kuwait and Oman, while the phase two, due for completion this month, will link other sites across the GCC with the sites in France and the UK, a statement said.
“It has been our strategy as a leading bank to centralise our IT operation as much as possible for ease of support and consolidation and NBAD is pleased to be working with Orange in order to achieve that goal. This means that we can focus on our core businesses and concentrate on our customer needs globally instead of being diverted by technology,” said Srood Sherif, CIO, NBAD. -TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi IPO subscriptions plunge 53pc in Q1
- UAB, Al Ansari partner for payment solution
- Nexus launches Kuwait operations
- Tunisia may delay sukuk issue to next year
- Al Baraka Turk planning $200m sukuk
- Kuwait April inflation climbs to 2.8pc y/y
- Bahrain Islamic Bank names new chairman
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE