NBF opens new unit in Jebel Ali
Dubai, January 26, 2008
The National Bank of Fujairah (NBF) has opened a new unit in Jebel Ali, the bank said in a statement.
The opening is a part of NBF’s business strategy to upgrade and enhance its market presence throughout the UAE, it added.
The “new” Jebel Ali branch now increases NBF’s network to eleven branches, with another four planned to open by the end of 2008.
'Jebel Ali is in a strategic location, not only is the port and freezone expanding rapidly, it is the gateway to the ‘New’ Dubai. Our latest facility here will enable us to consolidate our market position in corporate banking services whilst also capitalising on the enormous potential for retail banking, that will become prevalent throughout the new mixed-use communities,” said Easa Saleh Al Gurg, deputy chairman and chairman of the executive committee, NBF. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- ADS Securities inks deal with Tunes Group
- EMP expands Iraq card operations
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale