NBF opens new unit in Jebel Ali
Dubai, January 26, 2008
The National Bank of Fujairah (NBF) has opened a new unit in Jebel Ali, the bank said in a statement.
The opening is a part of NBF’s business strategy to upgrade and enhance its market presence throughout the UAE, it added.
The “new” Jebel Ali branch now increases NBF’s network to eleven branches, with another four planned to open by the end of 2008.
'Jebel Ali is in a strategic location, not only is the port and freezone expanding rapidly, it is the gateway to the ‘New’ Dubai. Our latest facility here will enable us to consolidate our market position in corporate banking services whilst also capitalising on the enormous potential for retail banking, that will become prevalent throughout the new mixed-use communities,” said Easa Saleh Al Gurg, deputy chairman and chairman of the executive committee, NBF. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head