Saudi bank credit almost flat in Oct vs Sept
Riyadh, November 26, 2009
Saudi bank credit growth edged up 0.14 per cent in October compared to September, official data showed on Thursday.
Bank credits stood at SR722.6 billion ($192.7 billion), up from SR721.6 billion in September, the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency said on its website.
M3, the broadest measure of money circulating, was SR1.04 trillion in October versus SR999.9 billion in September.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Deutsche Bank named top FX bank in Mideast
- Doha bourse breaks key 9,000 level
- UAE economic growth hits 4.4pc in 2012
- DFM firms achieve 100pc compliance
- NBK Egypt unit Q1 profit up 15.3pc
- Barclays names key official for Abu Dhabi
- MEPS, Umniah ink MasterCard services deal
- Bahrain insurance market ‘set to grow’
- Takaful poised for big growth
- Qatar Holding, Italy fund eye Versace