Mubadala to start fixed income road show
Dubai, March 28, 2011
Abu Dhabi-owned fund Mubadala will kick off a global fixed income roadshow in London on April 6, a source at one of the arranging banks said on Monday.
Barclays Capital, HSBC, National Bank of Abu Dhabi, Societe Generale CIB and Standard Chartered Bank will arrange the meetings, which run till April 12, in Europe, Asia, the United States and the United Arab Emirates.
Earlier this month, a Mubadala executive said there was a "definite possibility" of a benchmark bond this year.
Mubadala, which posted a 2010 loss of $86 million last week, has been a key player in supporting government-related entities struggling in the wake of the global financial crisis.
It recently took part in the bailout plan of property developer Aldar Properties and district cooling firm Tabreed.
The company has stakes in Advanced Micro Devices, General Electric and private equity firm Carlyle. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- United Arab signs $250m syndicated loan
- Standard Life sets up Asia advisory board
- UAE among 20 most attractive countries for M&A
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn