Crédit Agricole Egypt launches SMS service
Cairo, July 19, 2011
Crédit Agricole Egypt (CAE), a major bank in Egypt, has launched its SMS alert service, which enables all account and card holders to monitor their day-to-day banking activities through instant SMS alert sent on their mobile phones.
Using state of the art technology, customers will be able, for the first time in Egypt, to choose the language and type of SMS from different packages specially designed to suit their unique needs.
CAE provides two categories of SMS alerts: the previously scheduled alerts allowing customers to define the frequency and time to receive an account summary; and the event alerts to monitor certain accounts transactions such as cash withdrawal, purchasing, cheques, transfers or maturity date of certificates and time deposits, and credit card purchases, payments and over limit alerts with the exceeded amounts.
Not only does the SMS alerts will allow customers to track their personal spending but also ensures the safety of executed operations. Once a transaction is done, an instant notification that offer a wide range of information on credit card activities and account transactions will be sent.
For further convenience, the bank has designed three different subscription packages to match customers banking activities. The new service is available to all individual as well as corporate clients upon registering through the online banking service or by contacting CAE’s customer service. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge
- New Bahrain drive to aid young entrepreneurs
- Arabtec $650m rights issue to open on June 9
- LIC Bahrain sees 23pc premium growth in 2012
- Gold slips after Bernanke comments
- Xpress Money offers free life insurance