Bahrain investment firm opens India office
Manama, August 18, 2011
Bahrain-based The Family Office (TFO), a leading wealth management company, has strengthened its global position with the opening of a new office in Bangalore called TFO Management (India).
This will allow almost round-the-clock support to its existing offices in New York, London, Hong Kong and Bahrain, enabling it to work through the different time zones, it said.
"Bangalore has become a global IT hub and having an office here will enable us to leverage the unique skill sets within IT, business processing and back office support," said TFO chief executive officer Abdulmohsin Al Omran.
"Being local gives us more choice and enables us to work more closely with our IT service providers and partners. TFO is a firm which truly thinks globally.”
"TFO plans to build on this success and will continue to seek out ways to serve our clients in the most efficient manner," he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge