Bahrain investment firm opens India office
Manama, August 18, 2011
Bahrain-based The Family Office (TFO), a leading wealth management company, has strengthened its global position with the opening of a new office in Bangalore called TFO Management (India).
This will allow almost round-the-clock support to its existing offices in New York, London, Hong Kong and Bahrain, enabling it to work through the different time zones, it said.
"Bangalore has become a global IT hub and having an office here will enable us to leverage the unique skill sets within IT, business processing and back office support," said TFO chief executive officer Abdulmohsin Al Omran.
"Being local gives us more choice and enables us to work more closely with our IT service providers and partners. TFO is a firm which truly thinks globally.”
"TFO plans to build on this success and will continue to seek out ways to serve our clients in the most efficient manner," he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity