KHCB opens new branch in Bahrain
Manama, September 29, 2011
Khaleeji Commercial Bank (KHCB) has opened its fourth and largest branch in Bahrain in Budaiya.
The opening ceremony was attended by chairman Dr Fuad Al Omar and Central Bank of Bahrain director of financial institutions Hussain Ali Sharaf.
“We are very pleased to open the largest branch of KHCB in Budaiya as part of our strategic plan to expand to different areas around Bahrain,” said Dr Al Omar.
“Our network expansion will allow us to get closer to our customers and increase our market share,” he added.
“In addition to offering full-fledged banking services to our retail market, the new branch will provide our VIP and wealth management clients with exclusive banking services through our dedicated personal banking team,” he added.
“Our continuous commitment in providing our customers easy-to-reach retail and corporate banking services is showcased by opening KHCB’s fourth and largest branch,” said chief executive officer Ebrahim Hussain Ebrahim.
“KHCB will provide all retail banking services through its new branch. The bank is continuing with its strategy to expand its network within Bahrain through opening new branches, installing ATMs and offering e-banking services.
“A new branch will also be opened in Muharraq next week,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head
- Qatar says no plans to issue international debt in 2014
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units