Ajman Bank appoints acting CEO
Ajman, January 16, 2012
Ajman Bank, a leading Islamic commercial bank, has appointed Mohamed Amiri as acting CEO.
He replaces Mubashar Khokhar, the previous CEO, who has resigned from his position with the bank citing personal reasons as the motivation for his departure.
Amiri, a UAE National, is a seasoned veteran with over 20 years’ experience in the banking industry, where he has held various key positions with both international and local banks.
The appointment of Mohamed Amiri as Acting CEO is to ensure the execution of a business plan that can take advantage of present market conditions to grow shareholder value.
“I am very pleased and proud to have been entrusted with this position. We are ambitious to move forward to the next stage, and I am delighted to have the opportunity to lead Ajman Bank towards success and prosperity,” said Amiri. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Islamic Development Bank triples capital
- Emirates NBD launches $1bn bond
- Kuwait budget surplus may hit $52 billion
- Peru road shows target Mideast markets
- EFG Hermes Q1 net profit up 27pc
- ADCB sells $300m of subordinated bonds
- Standard Chartered’s credit card wins award
- Emirates NBD seals Dubai tower deal
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Barclays advises on equities over bonds