Metin Mitchell co-founder steps down
Dubai, March 28, 2012
Dubai-based executive search and management advisory firm, Metin Mitchell & Company, said its co-founder and chief operating officer Dominique Liana Russo has resigned from the company.
Announcing the resignation, the DIFC-based company said Russo had stepped down from the board and her executive duties to focus on other business ventures and charity leadership.
The announcement comes after Russo successfully completed the sale of her stake in the company.
Having spearheaded the launch of the firm in 2011, Russo said, 'The high-profile launch and rapid growth of Metin Mitchell has been a great personal voyage.'
'We have seen the firm through a highly successful, profitable first year, and I am confident that the firm is well-positioned to continue on its path of success,' she added.
Commenting on the move, Metin Mitchell, co-founder and CEO said, 'Dominique leaves the company with our deep appreciation for her role in the successful launch of the firm. We wish her all the best and look forward to her upcoming endeavors.'-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson